Handmade and handpainted journal
- Hand-colored natural calfskin journal with ivory-colored laid paper interior
- Handcrafted Product
- Desings: Tree of Life, Geographic Map
- Sizes: 12×16 cm and 15×21 cm / 4,72”x 6,30” and 5,90”x 8,27”
These journals with magnificent stamped design on the front cover are made of genuine 100% Made in Florence calfskin, hand-colored through a particular technique where you tap on the skin with a cloth soaked in dye, thus giving it a natural and a bit vintage look.
The interior is made with ivory-colored laid paper pages, capable of transmitting a pleasant feeling when writing thanks to its texture and softness to the touch, especially with fountain pens.
This notebook is perfect as a travel journal, for taking notes and also for sketching and drawing and it’s a great gift option for both men and women.
- The tree of life symbolizes a new beginning, positive energy and good health, as well as a connection with nature.
- The geographical map represents the journey and the discovery of a world that it’s still unknown and full of mysteries and unforgettable places